From: Nick Gunn [mailto:ngunn@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 February 2004 20:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] DVD Changers

Hi,

Does anyone know of a UK source for DVD changers?   I'm trying to get
hold of a 200/300 disc type model. I've seen a couple of Sony machines
appear on Ebay but I've always been outbid.

Ideally I'd like to automate it (of course!) through something like Main
Lobby, so any recommendations on makes/models that would be suitable?

I guess one option would be to import from the US, but all of my DVDs
are region 2 and I've not found any region hacks for those available
>from
however I'd prefer to just buy a box and fill it with DVDs.   Besides,
if I buy any more servers for the house I think I'll need to quit my job
and start full time on "home IT support"! :-)

Thanks,

Nick

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW! http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx