From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG) [mailto:haweste@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 10:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Siemens/EIB at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show
next
Month

For those interested in the EIB automation system, Siemens are going to be
exhibiting at the Homebuilding and Renovating show at the NEC next month
i.e. *next week*.

Follow the "Who's exhibiting?" link and search for exhibitors
under
"Electrical & Networking". The Siemens entry is down the
page. Click "more
info" for a description and a pic of their exhibition vehicle.
http://www.homebuildingshow.co.uk/main_national.html

Free tickets are also available through the website, follow the link.

Siemens EIB info can be found at:
www.makinghomeswork-siemens.co.uk

Disclaimer: I'm not employed by Siemens but the company I do work for (Air
Products) has a supply agreement with them for PLCs / industrial
controllers. I get no personal gain from passing information - I just hope
it's useful :-)

Cheers,

Tim H.

+

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx