RE: Alarm systems

Yes - the Ademco Galaxy - I was not aware there was a problem getting hold
of the Ethernet module though - I was quoted for one but declined the cost
because it was 5 times the cost of the part if I bought it elsewhere. You
can get a lot of the info out the serial RS232 port though too - if you can
get hold of the Microtech protocol spec.

I have half a xAP implementation for my Galaxy 60 -  currently all the zone
reporting / events and setting actions are xAP enabled. I don't talk to the
panel yet though.

Kevin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx