Re: DVD Changers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "David Buckley" <db@e...> wrote:
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "keyvan2r" <keyvan@e...> wrote:
>
> > The Sony 777ES seems ... ask if Techtronics can do a
> > region upgrade on it.
>
> Could you let us know what they say?  The reason that there are no
> DVD multichangers in Europe is that there is no demand....  except
> for a few of us :-)

Just posted a question to their tech support. I mentioned that
others may be interested in this upgrade. They are generally
helpful - I bought from them before and they seem to know their
stuff.

The 777ES seems to get rave reviews and the average price is $650
online.

Here is a review with spec.

http://reviews.designtechnica.com/review94_specs469.html

Keyvan