From: ianh1000 [mailto:ianh1000@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 June 2004 17:21
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: IS it true?

Is there any way I can track the data I transfer each month?
I used Internet radio, and work from home using a VPN 2-3 days a
week. I know I transfered at least 300GB down in one file yesterday.

I do drive a ford Focus as I like to pay as little as I can, I am not
dissapointed as I dont expect much ;-)

ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Smith" <dean@e...> wrote:
> From

http://www.btplc.com/News/Pressreleasesandarticles/Corporatenewsreleas
es/2004/nr0455.htm

> 15Gb / Month *advisory* limit.
>
> I know people have differing views but.... BT are aiming fairly and
squarely at the masses for whom 15Gb/Month is a very reasonable
(IMHO) allowance for domestic internet use.

> If you expect your use to consistently exceed that, then yes an
alternative ISP would appear to be the best route.