From: Dean Smith [mailto:dean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 June 2004 15:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] IS it true?

From

http://www.btplc.com/News/Pressreleasesandarticles/Corporatenewsreleases/200
4/nr0455.htm

15Gb / Month *advisory* limit.

I know people have differing views but.... BT are aiming fairly and
squarely at the masses for whom 15Gb/Month is a very reasonable (IMHO)
allowance for domestic internet use.

If you expect your use to consistently exceed that, then yes an
alternative ISP would appear to be the best route.

I dont drive a ford focus - beacuse I prefer to spend a little more - and
get a little more.

Dean