Sky+, HD and the future

  • Subject: Sky+, HD and the future
  • From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:19:23 +0100 (BST)

This from digital spy for those of you interested:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds14860.html

On a related topic - I had been planning on a plasma or lcd this year BUT
with HDTV seeming a reality in the not too distant future, perhaps,
uncharacteristically, I should wait - it would be a shame to get a kick
@ss plasma today only to find that in 18 months I *really* want a HDTV
one.....or can any of the current crop cope with HDTV?

And what happens to my beloved TiVo when this comes along - should I start
making funeral arrangements now? :/

cheers,

T.