RE: Mini itx in a HTPC?

  • Subject: RE: Mini itx in a HTPC?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:14:45 +0100

Been using M10000 boards for DVD playback and they're fine...

...I just wish that VIA would get the "RGB Scart" TV type option
working
quickly! It's in their latest BIOS update but in adding that they removed
the "widescreen" graphics modes and the RGB Scart option doesn't
even work.
:-(

Other than that though the M10000's are great for DVD playback...

Phil

Terms of Service.