* PBX

  • Subject: * PBX
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:46:43 +0100

Hi Guys,

I know several of you here are using * and I'm looking to use it
too. Can anyone let me know what/how they are getting on with it.

What I want to do is have a single in coming pstn line, not fussed
about cli. I also have home hiway, but if I wanted that also connected then
I guess I just need 3 incoming pstn line. But not right now.

I believe also that the best way to connect a normal phone to it is
via and ixay dongle.

So what should I need on my shopping list.

Something from linitx fans less mobo.

Iaxy * number of phones I want connected

The pstn card.

With all the above then can I have voice mail and forwarding via vpn to my
laptop when I am out and about.

Is there a chance that I can connect to skype software as well.

Many thanks for you help

Regards,

Paul