From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:48 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Multi Room Audio with PC

> I posted quite a long time ago about my multi zone system - I'm using
a SB
Audigy card with the KX project audio drivers. They allow you to make use
of
the individual channel pairs (4 x stereo channels on my card) and most
importantly, other apps see the drivers as separate devices. Works well but
does take a while to understand the logic behind it and how to set it up.

> Paul.

also do
> > fairly good job of synching them.  JRivers Media Center will do
it too.

> > www.xlobby.com
> > http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/
> >

> > Kevin