From: Sullivan, Glenn [mailto:gsullivan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 June 2004 13:46
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT: CD Duplicators

Can anyone give any recommendations (for or against) any of the
stand-alone, auto-feed CD Duplicators?

Our new contract with the gov't requires that our instruction manuals be
provided on CD, 75 of them at a whack... I don't want to sit here and do
THAT every 6 months...

Also, CD printers?  Any good?  Should I just buy pre-printed blanks?
It'll probably cost more...

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.