RE: Re: Speed trap detection

  • Subject: RE: Re: Speed trap detection
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:50:53 +0100

Make sure you get the Jag with the Touch Screen Sat Nav !!

Picked up an S Type 4.2 V8 last week with the Sat Nav/Audio/TV Touchscreen
built in - Lovely !!

Had a look at the XJ's but seemed just a little too big.

Had a day at Silverstone with Jaguar - got to try any car - had an XKR and
an S Type R - lovely cars loads of oomph.

Also tried their 2.7 TD round a slalom course - very good car for a Diesel.

If you're going for an XJ-R i guess you'll want a tracker - the NavStar
Camera detection is very good and you dont get any wired hangin around !

Is your crappy run through Stoke Hammond/Kimble/The Risboroughs - and all
the camera's...

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx