Latest message you have seen: [OT] Vista oops

Re: MP3 Cataloguing software?

  • Subject: Re: MP3 Cataloguing software?
  • From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:18:06 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@a...> wrote:

> Would like to create a catalogue of my whole house jukebox.

Mark (and others),

I have a small app that I developed in VB .NET.  It's not rocket
science, it parses a directory tree and creates a comma delimited
list of the MP3 tags from all the files (one file per line).  It
copes with both v1 and v2 tags.

Once created, the comma delimited file can simply be opened in Excel
and further "processed" as needs be.

Happy to share the executable code (or the source - I'm not proud!)
with anyone that wants it.

Nick