Latest message you have seen: RE: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: rotation

  • Subject: RE: rotation
  • From: "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:51:34 +0100

When I say flush it's really the 'fake' cupboard doors side that need to
fi=
well.  I will make these look like a pair of shaker style doors complete
with knobs with a 2/3 mm gap round the edge.  They will probably be made of
9mm MDF.=20=20

Checkout this diagram http://www.perfectmotion.co.uk/rotate_idea.gif

I need to make sure that the screen will not foul on the opening as it
rotates round.  I think that if the doors are wider that the screen I
shoul=
be ok