Latest message you have seen: Fw: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: Comfort System c-bus

  • Subject: RE: Comfort System c-bus
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:50:27 +0100

Hi Scott

I have both C-bus and Comfort and what you wish to achieve is totally
possible. The UCM that connects between c-bus and comfort works well. This
will allow comfort to c-bus control and visa-versa.
Personally I would rely on c-bus for your zone/mood lighting, use Neo,
Saturn etc switches which allow scene setting, very simple to programme and
100% reliable.
You can use your Comfort PIR for occupancy detection but be aware of
response times, this issue has been discussed in detail on-list in the last
few days. C-bus PIR's are very reliable, I use one in my on-suite and have
no complaints. I've seen follow me lighting used on stairs/halls and it
works very well.