Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: X10 Motion detection

Marcus,
I have PIR "X10 RF PIR - MS13E2 "Hawkeye"" in a few
rooms that
activate the lights. They are RF and send a signal to a
TM13U "Single House Code X10 RF Radio Receiver and X10 Appliance
Module"
Works a treat - just wish they would switch the light off when I
leave.....
You can buy them from
http://www.letsautomate.com/

I also have them outside as well

Andy

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@m...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wanting to (eventually) have automated lights so am looking at
fixing PIRs in each room for motion detection, and then having a
controller turn on the lights via X10. Can I also use these as part
of the alarm system or do I need different PIRs? I'm probably
looking at using MisterHouse as a controller but maybe eventually
I'll get HomeVision (and possibly Comfort).