Latest message you have seen: RE: Geovision Query

[OTish?] Searching for computer cases for media server

  • Subject: [OTish?] Searching for computer cases for media server
  • From: "Steve Jones" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:50:40 +0100

>All I am now looking for is a nice case. I did consider making my own
but I

want to avoid this and see if I can source a ready made one.

>Preferably looking for something that looks like the new hush media
server
but in black.

>i.e. cd-rom slot and perhaps space for an LCD display. But really I am
not
too bothered about the LCD display.

What about this,  If so Maplins do it. (XP4 Evo Mini PC Barebone)

http://swnetwork.co.uk/store-line/5000000,5,4,00,2,2.asp?prodid=S167XAM&seci
d=off&brand=XS4&etrk=

Regards

Steve Jones