Latest message you have seen: RE: Comfort Design Question

RE: PCB's arrived Friday. It Works

Thanks Ian - found them on the CPC site.  Of course I am in NZ but our RS
and Farnell don't stock them.  However found a Camden agent (appear to be
the manufacturers) down here and flicked off an email.  I'll see what sort
of range they have here or in Australia.

Thanks and good luck with the rollout.

Cheers
Shane