Latest message you have seen: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ? Nope! Still Business as Usual! Z-wave UCM coming

Re: saturn switches

Hi Kevin

> OR I have a nice low cost 'black box' about the size of a HomeVison
unit
> that attaches directly to Ethernet and C-Bus (no serial interface and
no
PC
> required) - it is an embedded controller.

Any idea yet on what its going to sell for ?? and hows the homevision
version coming along..?

I believe the 3.42 prom is available (got one myself) .......
Thanks
Frank