Re: saturn switches

John B wrote:

> I'm just getting my C-Bus kit up and running, and it's great... it
> works - instantly, and reliably!
> No problems with status response, or anything getting out of sync - I
> have global variables in xPLHal that track the level of every light,
> so in any of my scripts, I can find out exactly which lights are on,
> and at what brightness, and have complete control over every light.

What do you use to interface to the cbus system? Just the PC serial i/f?

> Be aware that the Saturns require a custom sized back box, and you can
> only get versions with 2, 4 or 6 keys - you do get scene functionality
> though.

Don't suppose anyone makes a back box that could take both J-plate (or
whatever it's called) or UK style boxes? I think there ought to be scope
for at least having a box you could remove/knock out a couple of inserts
from to adapt it for a UK style box should you (or a subsequent owner of
the house) later decide to go back to normal wiring...

Jim