RE: X-Box: Beginner's guide to modding

  • Subject: RE: X-Box: Beginner's guide to modding
  • From: "UKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:53:24 +0100

In that case you'll need someone to due the hardware bits for you :)

The cheapest way to do it is to reflash the existing firmware on the
motherboard, this need two microscopic joins soldering onto the
motherboard,
no real way around it... I've done several - but I'm down South...

Didn't someone recently do a full write? Problem best off searching the
archive....

Ah, there it is... http://www.wintermute-ltd.com/ukha/xboxhowto.htm

Lee