RE: iTunes & 3rd party MP3 players

  • Subject: RE: iTunes & 3rd party MP3 players
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:26:51 +0100

The latest Slim Server software supports iTunes.
<snip>
Users, who manage their music collections with iTunes digital jukebox for
Mac or Windows, benefit from even tighter integration. SlimServer accesses
their music library, including iTunes' Smart Playlists, from anywhere and
automatically updates when the user adds to their music library.
<snip>

I personally love iTunes! Its ripping capabilities are also excellent (To
my
ears!)
I use slim server with it to allow control from my iPronto as per Phil's
supa demo at UKHA :-) Having said that I've had more of a play with xlobby
using the Colby skin and I have to profess to becoming increasing impressed
with xlobby.

HTH

Rob