OT: Kiosk PC in a pedestal case ?? Anyone else making one

  • Subject: OT: Kiosk PC in a pedestal case ?? Anyone else making one
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:10:26 -0000

Hi All
Ok, The Kiosk PC is now silent, even managed an ITX PSU on Ebay for
=A330 :-)

Now playing with my router and lots of MDF trying to make a
presentable pesestal case for the kitchen worktop. I want this as
small as possible but trying to fit the following:

Internal speakers, that are at least ok quality wise
DVD
Controls for power, screen brightness and volume.

Anyone else doing similar?

Happy to trade wins and losses in design!

Regards
Ian H