Re: [OT] - Becoming a qualified electrician?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] - Becoming a qualified electrician?
  • From: "Mark Harrison \(Yahoo!\)" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:51:24 +0100

This is very similar to the advice we give on the SimplyAutomate X10
training course.

Probably about 50% of the course attendees typically ARE electricians,
looking to add some Home Automation product knowledge.

The other half are primarily IT peope looking for an alternative, and being
attracted by the configuration / commissioning side.

Regards,

Mark