Latest message you have seen: Re: HA Object Model or Taxonomy?

RE: Square D UK division

  • Subject: RE: Square D UK division
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:50:39 +0100

They didn't have a price list for their kit but instead were doing
something
similar to a lot of other exhibitors in that they were taking details and
were to contact interested parties later. Indeed the only info you could
take away on the day was a CD, which no doubt will only have similar info
what is on the website.

The rep at the stand did give me a couple of prices for kits (which escape
me now) but I tend to remember that they did not stand out in my mind as
being "cheap" for what it was. Perhaps someone else on the list
has more
info they'd like to share.

They offered 2 systems - one for the TV/Tele/Data/IR distribution and the
other was a bus system for lights, etc.. I didn't like the distribution box
as you had to use their kit including little 4 way Ethernet switches, with
no room for fitting other makes or routers.

SJ