Latest message you have seen: Re: HA Object Model or Taxonomy?

RE: Re: CCTV on CAT5

Just to add my little bit,

I would suggest you fit the cameras to the MV1000 to start with and see how
well they work!

The reason I say that is I find my MV1000 absolutely CRAP!

I have 6 expensive(ish) cameras fitted to mine and the first
"cam1" on the MV1000 will only do B&W, the rest do
colour....when they feel like it, which at the moment is NEVER!

In fact I took my unit out tonight to try and re-build it....

The web pages installed never work on multiple cameras and the config
screen will eventually display 1 camera and when you select another camera
it crashes!

Over the web I get an "Error 5" but I have asked if anyone knows
what that means and no one came forward so I assume no one knows?

As you can see I am not impressed which is why I decided to go with a
Geovision system, expensive but it works!

Good luck, I hope you have got one that works!

Just my .5p worth...

B.