Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Any Harmony 885 remote users ? & where to buy ?

Re: Hauppauge MediaMVP...Do you have any setup pics?

The PC side is very simple. Once installed, there are 2 services that run
and I just
forget about them. There's a GUI that you use to tell it what directories
contain video,
music and pictures and that's it. On the TV side, when you turn the box on,
you get a menu
showing video, music, pictures and set up. You don't have to do anything in
set up - the
defaults work, but it gives you a chance to tweak things a little.

I guess you were asking about the PC side, but it's really not that
interesting because
there's so little that you can do with it. It's literally just a way of
selecting multiple
directories where things are stored with absolutely nothing else.

HTH
Paul