Latest message you have seen: RE: CCTV DVR choices

RE: Re: Pinnacle Show Centre...Advice

  • Subject: RE: Re: Pinnacle Show Centre...Advice
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:48:19 +0100

>>The Neuston s/w does have some nice little touches that the SC
software
lacks, but the default GUI is very dark looking - though I assume it's
skinnable in the same way the SC software is....Malcolm?

I thought it was skinnable but as yet I haven't seen anyone other than
Neuston themselves develop or release any.  Neuston have provided more
recently (4 now) and they recognised that the original was dark and have
upped the brightness on it...  Overall I've found their support to be
excellent and very responsive. They've even replaced the awful remote for
those who've already purchased (although I've yet to receive mine).