Latest message you have seen: [OT] On the cadge...

RE: OT : VoodooLights

  • Subject: RE: OT : VoodooLights
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:00:20 +0100

Unfortunately it is time limited without registration - hopefully it can
still be registered. (Or I can still find a hack registration for it if the
guy is no longer around.)

The other thing is it *COULD* be a bit flakey - no idea whether that was
just the hardware / software then or an inherent problem. But yes - I love
that screensaver!

Phil

or contact the sender. 3166