Latest message you have seen: Re: 1 wire temperature monitoring

OT : VoodooLights

  • Subject: OT : VoodooLights
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:58:58 +0100

OK - It's not HA but I've had no luck searching on Google for this...

What I'm after is an old screensaver called VoodooLights ...

...it was originally written for the Voodoo graphics cards (hence the name)
but the last version (I believe) did have DirectX support as well as Glide
and OpenGL.

None of the download links that I was able to find on Google are still
active and I have emailed Sergio Duart (the author) but have had no reply
as
yet.

I think the last version that was released was 1.2.8 or 1.2.9 - if anyone
has it can they possibly give me a shout off list?

Phil