Re: Re: OT Domain Snipping

Graham Howe wrote:

> The 123 service is £15 per domain which seems a little steep, so I
> was considering writing a script that checks the nominet whois page
> (unless anyone already has one?).

Graham - as I mentioned earlier, the £15 for the watcher is a year's
subscription to a watcher - I've set it on two domain names (at
different times obviously) - one of which it didn't get, but the second
one which it did get. It's currently sitting dormant, and I think runs
out in August or September (would need to check)

If you want I could probably set it to snipe your domain then transfer
it to you, which would probably have fees etc, but would be a bit
cheaper than £15 + vat.

--
Doogie