Latest message you have seen: RE: Anyone installed bedroom plasma TV lift ?

Re: Re: CBUS Course

> I assume these power supplies are built in to the DIN modules
> themselves??
Yes. Externally, the only difference between an 8 channel dimmer with and
without power
supply is that there is writing on it to say whether there is a power
supply in there or
not. Otherwise they look identical.

> What happens if you have only 8 channels but want more than 10
> switches??
If you're only using this for lighting, then 8 channels means 8 lights or 8
groups of
lights. If you have 10 switches, then some of those switches would control
the same
channel. That's normal - for example when you have a switch at the top and
bottom of
stairs. You might program both switches to toggle the light when pressed.
This would mean
you can turn the lights on/off from either switch.

Paul