Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: WHS Tips

RE: Apple iTunes and AirTunes

  • Subject: RE: Apple iTunes and AirTunes
  • From: "Sean" <group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:00:47 +0100

You know that would be perfect for school presentations in the Hall.
=20
I wonder if you can redirect the sound from say the DVD player to one of
these. You could plug the airport into the wall next to the LAN point
and connect it to a PA. Then show off with your wireless iBook.
=20
You know it=92s sad the more I play with Mac the more I like them.

Sean
=20