Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Google Streetview car spotted

CBUS Course

I have just tried to register for the Clipsal CBUS training course to
be told that they are no longer offering the course and to contact
the local Clipsal sales guy for my area who may be able to sort out
some basic training on an adhoc basis.

Has anyone registered for a course recently and if so who did they
talk to and what did they say in order to get on the course??

If I can't manage to get on the course I guess I need to purchase as
a minimum the following bits to start playing ASAP

8 Channel Dimmer or 12 Channel Relay
PC interface
6 Gang Saturn switch

Can those people supplying CBUS kit please contact me offlist with
prices and anything I have forgotten. Do I need to buy the software
or is that free download??

cheers

Paul