Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

RE: Re: {OTish} Power consumption

  • Subject: RE: Re: {OTish} Power consumption
  • From: "James Hoye" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:39:47 +0100

> James - as always you are a star!  didn't realise the mini-itx boards
> were THAT low powered!  Will definitely have to set up Asterisk using
> one of those!

Don't forget that figure of 4W is ONLY the CPU.  Don't forget to add what
the MOBO, fan, RAM, HDDs etc. use.

I have a Craplin power meter that I keep meaning to look at.  I'll give the
equipment specs and the measured power consumption if I remember.

I've just started running Asterisk on a 1GHz M10000 mobo with 512MB RAM and
a 5,400 120GB drive on Fedora Core 2 thanks to LinITX.com and Andy Powell.

James H