From: Paul G. Watkin
Sent: Mon 07/06/2004 15:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Surround Speakers and Amp

As I have finally exchanged contracts on a house, been looking since I
sold=
my old one back last year! , I need to start buying some of the bits and p=
ieces on my wishlist.

=20

The first thing to hit 0% credit card is going to be a surround amp and
spe=
akers for the lounge.

=20

My leaning so far is toward the KEF KHT5005's and the Pioneer VSX-A3 which
=
I have found at =A31550 for the pair. Main reason for choosing the Pioneer
=
is that I already have Pioneer DVD player and will probably buy a Pioneer
p=
lasma in the next couple of months.=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

=20

What else would people suggest I audition this weekend before parting with
=
the money??=20

=20

Speakers need to be discreet as possible and wall mountable.=20

=20

Cheers

=20

Paul

=20

P.S. This is the limit of my budget. So please don't suggest the B&W
flat p=
anels, no matter how good they look.........

=20

=20

=20