Re: Airconditioning

A few weeks ago, Phil posted a method for cooling his node0 by installing
a fan at the top, to encourage air flow, and simple convection cooled the
cabinet by a couple of degrees.

Do you think that this could be scaled up to a full room? Would a fan in
the ceiling, drawing air into the loft be enough to lower the temperature
of a 12x8 room by say 1 degree to make it more comfortable?

I have graphs of the temp in the rooms I'm thinking of installing it in,
and I'm wondering if a fan in the ceiling would be enough to draw the
cooler air in from the landing/entrance hallway where it is always cooler
(probably due to the tiny windows there, and the fact it's facing north
east-ish)

--
-S