RE: Cheap supply of CCTY camera's ?

  • Subject: RE: Cheap supply of CCTY camera's ?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:47:12 +0100

Erm ... Shaf ... No - all the helpful people *HAVEN'T* gone from the group
however perhaps no-one has replied because either they don't know the
answe=
(1,000 "I don't know Shaf - sorry" replies get no-one anywhere)
or because
you didn't give enough information for a proper answer or *BECAUSE IT'S
SUNDAY AND WE HAVE FAMILIES TO SPEND TIME WITH*.

OK - here's an answer for you...

...I can - if you are serious about wanting one - put you in touch with a
supplier for a *QUALITY* CCTV camera - it has motorised pan and tilt and
motorised zoom as well as a bulletproof lexan housing dome. Quality is
quit=
superb, you can read a number plate across a carpark - cost is only about
=A38k IIRC - is that what you're after?

I see you're mentioning Henry's now - at least that nails down your budget
=
bit ... OK - Henry's isn't bad pricewise.

Phil
=20