From: lee.taylor@xxxxxxx [mailto:lee.taylor@xxxxxxx]
Sent: den 4 juni 2004 15:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Dreambox

There's some new models due out soon too.

The DM 7020-S with larger internal memory and a new power supply by
Panasonic that can handle the requirements of larger hard drives. Also,
there's some speculation about a differnt (and better?) tuner being fitted.

The DM 7080-S same as the 7020 but with a DVD burner built in.

And the DM 7085-S same as the 7080 but with 2 tuners.

No release dates yet, but they were anounced at the ANGA Cable show
recently. Here's a piccy of the 7085:-

http://www.dvb-team.biz/attachment.php?attachmentid=1126&sid=a3dcdeb395f8fbe
118102e6f9c5fefb7

Personally, I think I'll hang on and wait for the 7020.

Lee