Re: TFT monitor as TV

Andy,

> I tried the wireless video senders, but these required I turn off the
> wireless network, which is a PITA for myself and SWMBO.

I'm pretty sure that you should be able to get these to co-exist reasonably
happily.
I know of others that have tried it and have not problems with
interference.
What type of video senders are you using...?
Do they let you select a channel number (usually 1-4)...?
If you have done this, have you tried pushing the channel of your WiFi
stuff to the other end of the frequency spectrum (you'd have to check the
specs of the senders to find out what frequency each of it's channels
uses).

HTH,
Andy.