Re: Geovision HTML camera feed working!!

  • Subject: Re: Geovision HTML camera feed working!!
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:35:13 -0000

I am pleased you like it.
My CCTV server is about ready to be installed in it's final=20
position. It's all worked out well so far. I am planning to put one=20
at home, now that I have played around with the one bought for the=20
office and learned how to work the webcam server.
The hardware and software are both working well and recorded clips=20
playback quality is good. Also using the webcam or remote view=20
software supplied with 4 cameras going uses only around 3% of=20
network.
I would be interested to know if anyone using the system has any=20
gripes or thinks it falls short in any respect.
I think it compares very favourably with the Axis kit. More=20
fexlible, cheaper (multi-cam anyway) and wider choice of cameras.
At home I will need to be able to use the comp. video output to=20
modulate/cat5 the signals to tv's and plasmas around the house.=20
Maplin do a 1 to 4 comp.video splitter for around =A330 which should=20
help.

Keyvan