CCTV Software

Hi Chaps,

after all the recent talk of CCTV PC Interfaces, is there a specific bit
of software you can recommend for the purpose?
I think comfort does it(?) but its a bit pricy just for what I need.

My aim is to have a webcam type feed on my site, just as a regularly
updating static JPEG or something, but be able to trigger a pic capture by
external app (such as those monitoring my sensors and stuff).

I guess i could write something to grab a pic from a normal web cam
program when a trigger is latched, but i'd rather have something purpose
built.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alistair