From: UKHA [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: den 2 juni 2004 17:47
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Dreambox

lo,

Dunno if anyone has seen this before:

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/Bereiche/Produkte/DM7000.php

"DreamBox DM7000 Powerful receiver for digital TV and Radio programs.

Technology that inspires .. you'll be amazed!

Main features are a 250 MHz IBM PowerPC
(350 Mips), Linux OP and the dreambox DM7000 supports standard Linux API
(DirectFB, Linux-FB, LIRC, ... )"

They use OSS too... oh and the manufacturer supplies details of how you can
add a HDD to it too!! (Gotta love those Germans!)

some 'skins' (aka screenshots)  here:

http://dreambox-skins.de.vu/

and lots of info/downloads

http://www.dreambox.net.au/