RE: [OT] Anyone using OSCommerce and taking Credit Cards ?

> Thanks for that Tony - will look at paysystems.

np.

> We will take PayPal & Nochex too - I believe some people will be
put off
> by
> them - its simpler for them to enter their CC details straight away.

That reminds me - nochex will shortly (like days or weeks away) start
accepting credit cards as well as debit cards, though they are changing
their charging.
In the good old days, it was 99p to withdraw your money, then it changed
to 1% and now it will be about .5% less than paypal, but following the
paypal structure of % + fixed few pence.  Dunno if this will apply to
debit cards too.
About 6 months ago nochex changed to allow you to accept debit card
payments *without* the person having to register with them.  Dunno if this
will still be the case going forward, but might be worth a look.

I don't use nochex myself coz annoyingly, they do not allow ltd companies
to have accounts :(

cheers,

T.