Re: OT Video call s/w with webcam - recommendation

Not direct connection

But I recommend Camfrog.

I use it for audio and webcam ... it is about 5 million times better than
MSN.

And you can do direct point to point connections and not have to go through
a chat room.

The speed is the best I have seen.

I use it almost 12 hours a day to keep intouch with my girlfriend.

Regards,

Ho yin