From: mike=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:04 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homevision

You will love it John

You will probably need this as well :-(

Mike

_____=20=20

From: John Nye [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 01 June 2004 23:04
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

Thanks Kevin, but the order has gone in now.

Decided to go for the pro as I could definately see a use for the extra
facilities.=20

Also it was better to only endure the wroth of SWMBO once rather than aga=
in
at some time in the near future when I decided I needed the expansion boa=
rd
-:)

John
----- Original Message -----=20