Re: Face plate outlets for CT100 ?

  • Subject: Re: Face plate outlets for CT100 ?
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:14:25 -0000

I have put F type throughout, and have these v neat adaptors where
necassary for coax socket.

http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%
5Fname=CPC+Catalogue&category%5Fname=Audio+Video+%2D+Connectors+%
2D+Audio%2C+Video+and+RF+%2D+F+Type&product%5Fid=257044

Should of had my custom brushed stainless facias by now, first batch
turned up without polly coat, and scratched to hell, had to throw
them all back, grrrr....

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@f...> wrote:
> Don't push-fit plugs fit on f sockets anyway (ie you can use an
ordinary
> push-fit tv aerial lead with f connector wall paltes)?
>
> I used to do this with the cable TV equipment I had when I lived in
the US.
> I haven't tried it here, but I think they are the same plugs.
>
> Mal

CT100,