RE: Re: Showcenter vs KISS DP-500

  • Subject: RE: Re: Showcenter vs KISS DP-500
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:40:12 +0100

> There was me hoping to keep the Xbox standard and buy a new toy
> instead. You're no fun sometimes :)

:)  I'm constantly amazed by the xbox media centre.  Just discovered the
"play dvd" button in the video section last night which AT LAST
allows me to
control DVDs using the remote.  It seems to launch straight into the movie
rather than show the menu, but at least it works and all the transport
features are there like the jump ahead/back using the arrow keys etc.

M.