Re: Website Design Software

For favourites I use http://www.favoriteshomepage.com/
which I schedule to run every so often to convert my IE favourites to a web
page.

I still prefer a text editor for web page development, but it means you
have to understand HTML at the least, and if you want something more, CSS,
Javascript, PHP or ASP, etc. But for a siimple page HTML is not that
daunting.

Pete