Re: ShowCentre Review

  • Subject: Re: ShowCentre Review
  • From: "Paul Robinson" <ukcueman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:59:17 +0100

That's not entirely fair...they have their place. I recently got a TV card
for watching TV
on my kitchen touchscreen monitor. It works great for that and I'm very
happy with it
(I'll be even more happy when the kitchen PC is in the kitchen!). Just look
at this as a
good excuse for that turbonet and disk upgrade :-)

> To summarise - STAY AWAY FROM PCTV CARDS! Go for a hardware encoding
card.
> (or a DV camcorder :)
>
> Simon

HiFi, TiVo